RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

10.06.2004


Saturday, Oct. 2: Sensei Leonard with his daughter receiving a special football from U of A Bears Football Coach.

Sensei Leonard, the head of our karate organization (8th degree black belt) came down from Ontario for a four day karate workshop (Friday to Monday). It was excellent training, and my upper back and arms were sore from throwing so many techniques all weekend.

On Saturday night, we had a banquet at the Lister Hall Conference Centre. The food was good, although for a buffet, it was a small selection. I guess this was good thing, since I have a tendency to not be able to control my appetite when it comes to buffets!

On Sunday, the workshop was only available for Brown and Black belts, and I had the honor of leading the class through one of the Shindo (a stick weapon) techniques we learned last clinic. I could see my Sensei was extremely proud of me, by the smile on his face! That gave me more confidence! :o) Thanks Sensei!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home