RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

9.24.2004

Back in Business!

Just incase you were wondering what happened to my blog in the past week, it was hit by a bug. I fixed it up, with *alot* of patience required, as I am convinced that my computer has a virus on it. Everything takes forever to load up. Grrr.

Anyway, the past few days of the grad school intensive course were excellent! It was more fun than I anticipated, and hardly the stress that I expected. The prof was very laid back, and we had some awesome discussions in class. I thoroughly enjoyed it. We even got to get out early today, by half a day! Whoohoo!

Tonight, I went to this organic market called Planet Organic, where a cooking class on learning what foods cleanse and detox the body was being held. We got to sample some a detox salad, some organic bread and organic hummus with veggies. Everything was soooo good, too bad organic food's so darn expensive!!!

Anyway, the instructor told us we should chew about 50-60 times per bite, (until food is somewhat liquified in mouth), but honestly, I could only get up to 12 chews/bite until I ran out of patience!

So incase you're curious, the #1 detoxifying food is...wheatgrass! I've never tried it before, so I think I'll go get a shot of it at Booster Juice tomorrow! The instructor told us we should swish it in our mouths, until the sweetness dissolves, then to swallow. Dan told me that he's tried it before and that it's very potent. Anyone else have an opinion on wheatgrass?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Dan&Roz said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home