RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

9.19.2004

Why does my mom seem to think that if she keeps repeating something, that it will happen sooner?

She keeps bugging me to ask my school to get a letter of confirmation that I am enrolled, so that my dad can send it to his work, for me to be still covered under his healthcare benefits. I told mom that the school would write one up this week, and she again repeats herself not only another time, but at least three more times. Ridiculous! I swear she thinks it will happen at that moment if she constantly repeats herself. I'm hearin' ya mom! I just can't do anything about it right now, at this moment! It's NOT in my control! Is this a Chinese thing, or do other people's moms do this too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home