RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

9.14.2004


Saturday With my very pregnant friend, April (who, of course, didn't drink), at the Druid Southside on a pubcrawl to fundraise for diabetes. Umm, unfortunately, I do not know how to pace myself when it comes to drinking, and I had to call it a night after hitting the second bar. I managed to hurl all over Dan's hallway of his condo floor JUST when we were THISCLOSE to his door. Poor Dan had to clean up the mess, and his hallway didn't smell so nice the next day. Yes, I went out and got some Shout to lesson the putrifying odor. Dammit! This is the second time in a row that I have not made it through a pubcrawl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home