RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

9.09.2004

Today Kelly and I went shopping pretty much all day at West Edmonton Mall. I was on the hunt for new shoes, ones that you can wear with dressier pants or casually with jeans. However, no luck. I did however, manage to buy a bunch of yummy smelling lotions from the Body Shop! Anyways, I'm surfing online right now, and these are so cute, pretty much what I want:



Tomorrow Kel and I are going to a spa to get facials done...for CHEAP! They are student apprentices, so we only pay half of what a normal spa would usually charge. I'm quite excited, as I have never really gone to get a "professional" spa treatment of any kind done in quite awhile. I'll have to stop by Whyte Ave to check out some shoes too!

On another note, I've been breaking out in hives lately, in random areas on my body! It's not fun having enormous, red, bumps all over your body, especially at the gym! Kam, being in the nuitrition field, advised me that it's probably spleen related, which means I'm not getting enough enzymes in my body. This basically means, I must eat more raw fruits and veggies. I noticed that these rashes did start occurring when I stopped making smoothies about a month ago, and they have just been getting worse. I guess I'll have to go back to smoothies for awhile, and see what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home