RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

9.14.2004


Tuesday : So I started another class for grad school today. This class runs every Tuesday for the rest of the semester. However, every 3rd week, this class doesn't exist because in place of that, is an intensive course. Much like the one I took two weeks ago, where a whole semester is squished into FOUR days.

Now, TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THAT PICTURE. I found out TODAY, that these are the two textbooks I need to have read by THIS COMING MONDAY. AND I FOUND THIS OUT TODAY. NO, I didn't make a mistake about finding out too late...as the rest of the people in my class found out today as well. Why couldn't the school have warned us last week, when I had so much time to read!?!?!?!

Not only do we need to have read both these 400 page text books, but on top of that, we need to have chapter summaries written out. As if this wasn't enough stress or work to do, we need to have a 15 minute graduate level presentation ready to present on the first day of this class, which is 45% of our mark. And we haven't even had a chance to BE in this class yet!!!! Pretty much all the classmates I've talked to are freaking out.

So as you can see, I will probably not be posting much on here...except maybe some lines of me going crazy, and obsessing about how much hair pulling there will be in the next few weeks...or rather, months! But don't stop coming back! I WILL post when I have free time!!!! Right now, I don't have free time, I'm PROCRASINATING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home