RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

9.18.2004

After spending almost 3 whole days on just my presentation alone, I am back to reading one of the 500 page text books. I'm only on page 34, I just do not like skimming through books that I paid over $100 for. Just doesn't seem justifiable.

Anyways, I wanted to write a quick post about the odd dream I had last night. I dreamed that not only was *I* pregnant (and it FELT SO REAL!) but I dreamed that all my close girlfriends were preggo too!!! That's right, Suzy, Jenn, and Michelle! You guys all had "belly bigalows!!!!". Susan, I'm not sure why you weren't pregnant! Well, I think Jenn had the biggest belly of all, and that's funny because she's the smallest of us all.

I just remember feeling really torn between being happy that all my friends and I would go through 9 months of the beautiful pregnancy process together, and being extremely nervous, guilty and afraid because I was not married yet, so my parents would be EXTREMELY angry and disapproving.

I woke up and thanked god it was a dream! Wow, what an intense one it was though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home