RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

9.15.2004

Taking a study break

Stress level from 1- 10 (1 being calm as a bird and 10 being suicidal): a surprising 3! (I keep telling myself somehow I will make it through all this)

I'm just going through an old psychology textbook from my Personality course that I took as an undergrad, about two years ago. I think it will help me lots with the presentation I need to do on Monday, as the required text books (see picture below) do not seem to give much insightful information to the questions we're to answer.

Anyways, I went for a blood test this morning (regular check up procedure). As I sat in the chair, waiting for the lab tech to get my tubes ready, I noticed a super cute lab tech guy standing beside her. She says to me, "We have a student here today (super cute lab tech guy), is it ok if he POKES you?". I had to hold back from laughing, as I heard her ask me that...sounds too much like a sexual innuendo! Anyway, it turned out that I was his third person to 'poke' and he did a good job (thank god). Not that I was nervous or anything....

Ok, that was my mini-break...back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home