RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

9.30.2004

Still alive!

Still breathing!

And yes...somewhat STRESSED!

Really, there's not much exciting news to report, unless you want to hear about the paper I am working on? Yes? Ok. And if you said no, then you can stop reading. Anyways, as a post assignment from the last intensive class I had, we can choose from a variety of topics, as long as it pertains to family and relationships.

So I chose to do my research paper on Interracial Couples, as I would like to find out more about the issues and theories revolving around them, and what sort of therapeutic interventions can be used. Obviously, I chose this topic because I am personally involved in an interracial relationship. Not that my relationship needs therapeutic intervention or anything!

Also, we started a new case study class on Monday, and it was amazing. I discovered that I am completely interested in both art and play therapy as a way of counselling clients, espcially children. I would like to explore these areas more, and try to find a practicum site in which I will be able to engage in these interventions.

Which is another reason I'm getting stressed...I'm freaking out about trying to find a practicum site. I'm having terrible thoughts and alot of "What if's"...like What if nobody calls me for an interview? or, What if I do get interviews, but nothing works out because someone else will get the position? , or What if it takes FOREVER to find something, because it's so darn competitive?! .

See people?! I'm freaking out! I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. I worry too much, don't I?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Dan&Roz said…

    hey Dana!
    Glad to hear from you! Missed your comments there for awhile! ;)

    Thanks for the vote of confidence, I am sure I'll find a job SOMEWHERE, but you know, I still freak out over the small possibility of not.

    How are your studies going? what year of nursing are you in?

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Dan&Roz said…

    Hey Dana,
    Yeah it must be INSANE with those hurricanes right now! You seem to deal with them very well though! Do you mind if I ask how old you are? Any children?

    About the "paintbrush" thing beside the comments, I think that's actually a garbage can?? It's a way to delete the post if you don't like it, I guess? Or maybe it is a paintbrush, and that means "edit"? I'm not sure b/c this is blogger's own comment program, I use to use Haloscan, but I somehow can't figure out how to post it back up properly, so we'll have to settle for this. It works anyways!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home