RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

5.07.2004

I am going crazy over peanut butter right now. In fact, so crazy that I am looking up PB recipes on the internet as we speak. Wow, I didn't know that you could do so much with PB besides make cookies, cake and other such desserts. You can actually make PB oatmeal, or PB soup! Mmmm, I may just have to try that!

Today, I opened my pantry, and since I haven't had PB in so long, I was craving some. I opened up a jar of SUPER CHUNKY PB (omg, it looked SO GOOD with all the nuts in there), and I dipped a fig bar (ok, I dipped 3 fig bars- but who's counting?) in the jar. Totally not part of my nutrition plan, but hey, a girl's got to indulge in her favorite thing once in a while. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home