RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

5.03.2004

PICTURES GALORE!

Ok, here are some more pictures from our Canmore hiking weekend, thanks to Jayson and Kelly for these wonderful photos.

Jayson's Photos: Canmore and Banff

Kelly's Photos: Canmore, Banff, Icefields, Jasper

(Dan and I only went to Canmore and Banff. Kelly and Jayson went on to the Icefields and Jasper during the week).

And Friday night, Kelly had BBQ at her place (which I couldn't make), but I met up with them after at The Druid. Thanks to Adam for taking these photos.

PS: I found my new sunglasses...they were lying on the leather sofa that mom and dad were sitting on...thank god they didn't get squashed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home