RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

4.27.2004

Week 3 Kinetix Nuitrician Plan


Ok, so no sign of abs yet, but I can feel a difference when I wear my pants. I also slacked off a bit (just a wee bit) over the weekend - I probably ate things I shouldn't have, but oh well...I got to have some fun too! I am not sticking 100% to the plan though, since it's suppose to be 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fat every meal/snack I have. I up the protein intake (with Isolate protein powder) and I'll sometimes substitute other ingredients in the recipes. But I think that as long as I am relatively eating around the same Kcounts as I am suppose to, it should be okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home