RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

4.29.2004

Argh! Lately, I keep losing things and I do not, for the life of me, know where they are! (I know Dan, you're probably thinking, "What do you mean lately?") I was listening to a CD in my car the other day, and I had the case on the passenger seat. The last time I remember seeing it was right before I went to work out, then Dan came and sat on the seat. I haven't seen it since, and I don't suppose he would take Justin Timberlake's CD case...or would he? Hah!

Then today, I'm showing off my new "old school Top Gun" style sunglasses to Quang, who came by for a surprise visit as I was on my way out to the gym. (Gee, it seems like all I do is work out and lose things, doesn't it?). Anyway, I have no idea what happened to them, as I searched everywhere in my room and other possible places I could have left them. Grrrr! Quang did you take them!? I know you weren't too fond of them, but would it be so weird to think that you and Dan are stealing from me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home