RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

1.22.2003

Ok, I'm going to do what everyone else is doing these days...bitch and complain about how cold it is right now!!!! Minus 31 today and I'm wondering why I should even bother getting out of bed (but then reality sinks in and guilt about not going to work starts taking over). Grrr. As some of you know, I am doing my internship working with autistic kids. One of my kids today asked if we were going to the park. "NO WAY!" was my response, and I didn't even give a second to think about that one! Earlier, he even wanted to greet his brother (who was being dropped off in front of the house by a yellow bus) by ATTEMPTING to run outside with just his sweatshirt and sweatpants on (socks too!) Lucky for my fast feet, I caught him in time.

Dan FINALLY got his snowboard in (after only THREE months!!!) so we are thinking about going to Rabbit Hill to ride this weekend. I heard that Saturday will be -15, and Sunday will be -7. I vote that we go on Sunday since it will be half as cold - I am a wuss when it comes to cold weather. My hands freeze in 2 degrees weather, for pete's sake!!

What are you doing these days to keep yourself busy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home