RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

1.15.2003

[Dan posting] So I was over at my sis's place yesterday for her birthday, and that got me thinking about my own mortality (?!?!?!?!?!). When I die, I want it to be while doing something exciting (skydiving) or worthwhile (saving people from a burning building). I think that once life gets to the stage where all you do all day is sit in a bed in a depressing old folk's home, life actually ends. I'm not saying we die, but our life turns into mere existance. I am totally pro-euthansia (sp?) and was just wondering what you guys thought of it. I'm not depressed or worried about death or anything, but extremely interested. Let us know what you guys think in the comments section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home