RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

1.04.2003

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! The LAD (Lon, Adam, and Dan- minus Sean since he wasn't in town) had a house party on New Year's Eve. So today, I bring you pictures of a nite of pure fun drunkeness:

Prep time: Janelle doing up Lon's hair
This picture rocks! Dan's REALLY holding himself up in that position on the door frame! We swear we didn't edit the picture although it may look like it!

Ohmygod! My eyes are SO squinty! Ok be quiet guys, it's not only because I'm Chinese!
George and Dan drinking from their beersteins!
Janelle and Kelly making more dip
Me and one of my best friends, Jackie sharing a very happy moment
Clayton having fun with Mary, the LADS' chameleon
Dan and Mary chillin'
This is taken from the LADS' front entrance...the torches add a touch of survivor flava
"Someone spilt beer on my crotch!"
Suzy and Stefko

New Year's K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Awww, early New Year's kiss to Patricia from Joe
*Muah*! A kiss from Janelle
Janelle's just giving out free kisses tonight! HAHA, Janelle and Dan carrying on the tradition of their "pretend" make-out pictures
Dan, STOP eating my face!
Jackie and Clayton
Christy and Dwayne...tango dancing?
Dwayne...that's NOT Christy!
Dan's ready for Mary (haha, sorry D, I just HAD to put this picture in)

DRUNKEN FOOSBALL!
GAME: Dan & Suzy vs. Christy & Pam
Intensity level: high
SCORE! Point for Suzy & Dan!
NEW GAME: Roz & Dan vs. (we can't remember, due to alcohol) -but obviously I'm REALLY into it!
...the concentration pays off!!! YAY!
Dan: "Suckas!"
SPIN THAT RECORD
The Basement: Adam spinning, Aaron standing by
George takes over...

COME BACK SOON, I WILL POST MORE PIX UP WHEN I GOT THE TIME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home