RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

12.04.2002

Hey, it's Roz here (without Dan) - just testing this out. After months of delaying, I will FINALLY begin our digital journal for your entertainment and enjoyment. I bought myself a digital camera about four months ago and vowed to have a site put up with tons of interesting photos to envoke feelings of laughter, sadness, disgust, confusion or whatever emotion it may bring to you folks. I have A TON of pictures waiting to be posted!! I'm dedicating this site as my- er--OUR, new hobby by geeking ourselves out for you folks. I know, I know, some of you are thinking, "What? Geeking yourself out? Don't you do that already?" I won't answer that one, I'll leave it up to the others to decide. ;o) I would end this post with a picture, however, I haven't exactly figured that part out yet, so for now, you'll just have to be satisfied with my emoticons. :o/ :oP :*( :~D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home