RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

12.05.2002

You know what's funny? This is my third post, and Dan hasn't even seen the site yet! HA! Ok, but I just had to post b/c my soccer team kicked ass tonight!!! WHooOp! The score was 5-1. I scored 2 of those goals, well 3 if you count the second shot I took, which bounced off a teammate's back and into the net. I won't lie...our team isn't awesome, but we definetly don't suck --although our standings do. We're either in 6th or 7th place (probably 6th after tonight) out of 10 right now...so we're slooooowly moving on up. YAY! The problem is that we don't have a place to practice right now, since elementary schools won't let us practice at their locations and other possible locations are booked up. It also costs about ninety ridiculous dollars an hour to practice at a soccer center. We may have the possibility of practicing in Ardrawson (I KNOW I spelled that wrong, but I'm too lazy to go spellcheck) - so we're keeping our fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home