RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

8.04.2005

UPDATES GALORE!

Hey guys, sorry I know that some of you have been wondering what's up with the lack of blogging (and maybe others haven't even noticed)! I got a new camera, A Canon Powershot SD400- one up from what I had before. It's cute and sleek! So I've been using it lots, but have not had the time to download pix until yesterday.

By the way, some good news: The robbers who broke into my house a couple months ago were caught! It was 3 siblings: A brother and 2 sisters. I'm not sure about anything else though. I got my necklace back (b/c one of the girls was wearing it and they cops stripped them of their jewellery).

Anyways, on to the exciting stuff...

July 9 & 10
Dan and I finally made it down to Waterton to celebrate our 3 year anniversary.


Click here to see more Waterton pictures

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Roz, Beautiful Pics! I tried your recipe....curried popcorn, mmm, it is so good!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home