RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

2.21.2005

Little Miss Productive

Yup, that's me! I've got 7 papers and 2 presentations due from now until March 13th- it's INSANELY ridiculous! Somehow, I've really become the queen of time management. I guess the thing I am sacrificing most is my social life - which is pretty much on hold right now (sorry friends! I know you're having Roz withdrawal - but mark your calendars down for evening of March 12...we're all going out to PARTY!!!!)

Although I'm on Kinetix, I realized lately that I have gained 6-7 lbs and I'm at my heaviest that I've ever been! My shoulders and arms are generally more toned and defined now, but I know that I could not have gained 6-7 lbs in muscle! So,I consulted with a coach and we figured it was because I am not challenging myself enough during my cardio portion of my workouts. For the past two months, I have 90% been using the elliptical trainer, which is personally, not challenging enough for me. I've been using it so much because it's easy to keep track of my target heart rate.

But apparently, it's not working good enough for me, as I was not aware that I had to try to improve myself a little bit more each time I use it. So I decided to go back to the cardio that kicks my ass - running! I have not ran on the treadmill in SOOOO long, that when I did it for the first time today in a long time, I realized how much I missed it.

In fact, my body loved me so much for it today because I felt the runner's high ALL DAY (and still am at midnight!). It's unbelivable how all this extra energy has let me be so productive today! I managed to get a paper done, clean my room (ok, that was in the process of trying to find a disk I thought I had lost- by the time I found it, I realized I had also cleaned my room- Whoo-hoo!), and make chocolate mousse (one of my fave Kinetix recipes).

Which reminds me... my longtime peanut butter fantasies have come true!!!! Over the weekend, I found a syrup that is peanut butter flavoured - and the BEST part is that it's got 0% carbs/protein/fat/sugar content! I discovered it when Dan was picking some protein powder up at our fave nutrition store, Maximum Nuitrition. I was so excited about it - I was honestly like a little kid in a candy store. We went there because it was on our way to Dan's sister's place. His niece, Amanda was having a birthday party (she will be three years old on the 28th!). Anyways, pictures from that night will follow when I get a chance to post (I can only be so productive, okay!?) Hehe.

Ironically, as happy as I was about discovering PB syrup, I had accidentally left it in Dan's car overnight. When I remembered in the morning, Dan joked that the bottle probably broke and had spilled all over his car floormat. So guess what happened? When I went to fetch it later on, the syrup had expanded and broke the glass bottle it was contained in! I was so sad to see the broken bottle, my heart almost broke! I'm sure Dan would have laughed at me if he saw my face! He thought I was kidding when I went to tell him. Luckily I was able to save most if it (altho it's watered down now). It's still good though! I put it in my breakfast shakes and the chocolate mousse recipe. It's ultra orgasmically faaaaantastic!!!! Just like my day has been! Can't wait to go running again tomorrow!!! :oD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home