RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

2.03.2005

JACKPOT!

Now that half of my assignments are done, and I have finished writing the exam (that was stressing me out for the past week or so)...the only things left to worry about are the 17-20 page paper and getting a videotape of myself counselling couple/family before February 15.

Well, tonight, I made a great decision! I was either going to work with an autistic child, or volunteer at The Support Network (where I am doing my internship)in hopes of getting a couple to counsel. I chose the latter (I don't need money that bad).

Well...did I ever hit the jackpot! I counselled three couples in a row in FIVE hours!!!! It was AWESOME! I could see that my skills and confidence were improving each session. I felt like a energetic machine! All this waiting finally paid off!!!!

WHoo-Hooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home