RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

1.30.2005

FRIDAY January 28

I was on my way home from karate class on Friday night, around 10pm. I gave Dan a call:

DAN: Hi! You're done karate! Awesome...ok go home, get dressed up, and Michelle's going to pick you up!
ME: What? HUH?
DAN: Just do it. I'll see you at my place soon!
ME: Oookay....what's going on?
DAN: No more questions. BYE!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So I called Michelle...
MICHELLE: Yah, I have no idea what's going on either. All I know is that I'm to get dressed up and pick you up.
ME: Ok, I'll be ready in 20 minutes. What does dressed up mean? Can we wear jeans?!
MICHELLE: NO idea
ME: Ok, I'll find out
*********************************

So I had to call Dan again:
ME: What does "dressed up" mean? Can we wear jeans?
DAN: yeah, just don't wear jogging pants
ME: Ok
BYRON (Michelle's boyfriend takes over the phone): ROz, just follow the directions, don't ask so many questions, and get your ass down here
ME: Ok ok...
**********************************

So Michelle came to pick me up, and we went to Dan's place. We were really curious to see what was going on, but we knew something good was planned...or we had hoped it better be!!!

When we got to Dan's place, our boyfriends, who were dressed up in nice clothes, greeted us at the door. Inside Dan's place, we saw that they had set up a romantic, candlelight dinner table for us. It only had 2 spots.

MICHELLE: So, what? Me and Roz are having a romantic dinner together?
DAN and BYRON: Yup! That's the plan!

HAH! They wish! They actually made us a 5 course meal (3 appetizers, main dish and dessert), and they had planned to serve us while we ate. They said they were planning to do this for us for 2 months, but couldn't coordinate a time to do so. It was called GIRLFRIEND APPRECIATION NIGHT . Isn't that sooo sweet?! Lucky us!
I ended up drinking a whole bottle of white riesling whine myself, and of course, I got a little bit intoxicated (just a little bit!). What a GREAT STRESS RELIEVER AFTER A WEEK OF STRESS!!!! Waking up the next morning to teach kids karate with a hangover was a bit interesting though....

Here's some pictures of that night:
YAY for "Girlfriend Appreciation Night"!!!! We DO have the best boyfriends! Wanna know something funnY? That table cloth is actually dan's bedsheets (Don't worry, he said he cleaned them before hand!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home