RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

12.03.2004

Life is good!

Warning: this post is going to be all about me, me, me! Oh, wait...they always are...but this one's more self-indulging than usual...but for good reasons! (You're not obligated to read this though, but I would greatly appreciate you that much more, as I spent a good 10 minutes on it!) ;o)

The lack of posting can be explained: I've been busy studying for a major exam (worth 60%), which I wrote on Tuesday, Nov. 30. The exam was actually alot easier than I expected (but I'm sure that was probably because I studied my ass off), except that was one section where the whole class all thought was brutal. Not sure how well that section went....

Tuesday was also my dad's birthday! What perfect timing to go out to celebrate and eat, big, yummy, juicy ribs at Tony Roma's with my family and Dan. It was a "free target" day for me (I'm in week 4 of the Kinetix eating plan!). I've learned to really appreciate food alot more (i.e., I don't stuff my face, and foods I eat on "free target" days taste so much better than when I ate them whenever I wanted to).

Other good news: I received a couple marks back from a previous course I took, and received an A+ on my oral presentation. In addition, I received a paper back from the same course, in which I researched about Interracial Marriages. My professor was so impressed, that she wants to have it published...for the University's newsletter. It's not an academic periodical, but it's a start, right?! Also, my friend Meena and I had a small presentation that same day (in which we put together in the 2.5 hours time we had between the end of the exam to the beginning of our next class). We received an A+, and one classmate even mentioned I should be an actress (she just thinks I'm so funny...really...I don't know why?!).

As I mentioned above, I am in week 4 of the Kinetix Program, and following the advance training workout. My goal is to lose fat, tone up. Several people have commented on my torso becoming more trim, and I notice that my arms are getting more lean, and the baby love handles are slowly going... YAY! I can't wait to see more results in another four weeks! :oD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home