RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

11.12.2004

Hmm...does anyone else get a "high" from flipping through the daily newspaper? Certain sections of it, even?

Ok, I have some confessions:

I get quite excited about the "Bistro" section (FOOD! RECIPES!), "Culture" (movies and hollywood gossip!), "Body and Health" (exercise tips, personal trainer interviews)...and yes, sadly...I especially get excited about supermarket/grocery flyers - I absolutely love sitting down in the morning, eating my breakfast and flipping through them to see what kinds of yummy foods are on sale,and sometimes I'll fantasize about stuffing my mouth with these delicious, fattening cakes, chocolate bars, cookies, peanut butter -since I wouldn't actually do that in real life.

Oh...and I love looking at the Sears and Bay weekend flyers too! Is all this normal, or am I just an abnormally odd person that seems to be entertained easily by FLYERS?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger kazzy said…

    Jolene and I spent a good half hour flipping through flyers tonight :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home