RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

10.31.2004

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

The night started out early at a Keg house party at Sean and Ryan's place, and then moved to the Purple Onion shortly after. My fairy costume apprently bought ALOT of attention at the bar, as I have never been hit on by so many (and I might add, HOT) guys before. I bet it's the big, sexy, elf ears *wink*. Isn't it funny that I would get hit on more when I'm dressed like a freak? What is that saying?!

Anyways, D got quite a bit of public attention as well for his creative costume idea (see below) and actually ended up winning first place for the best costume. YAY!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE HALLOWEEN SHOTS!


Fairy sprinkling some pixie dust onto the cute unemployed hockey player...( PS: what a HOT mullet!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home