RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

10.28.2004

Despite all the "crazy" partying that I seem to portray on this blog, most of my time really is spent on school and school work. But you know, I don't want to bore anybody with that. But incase anyone's wondering, school is going awesome and I am meeting with my supervisors for my intern placement next week to finalize everything. I'm looking forward to that!

Also, I am doing well in school, in terms of assignments and exams. (I just have to brag about the 97% I got on my last exam. YAY!) So all this studying is paying off, and it's partly thanks to my wonderful "new" friends I met this year at school...you girls know who you are!

Tomorrow I have an interview for another possible placement position, however, I found out that they aren't even hiring until next year in April. Honestly, what is the point of interviewing NOW? Anyway, I will still go (but I really don't want to), just for the experience.

And where has DAN been? He's been busy working, almost 7 days a week. This last weekend, he was in Vancouver training for Nintendo (his seasonal part time job that he's been doing for a few years now). It's fun. In fact, it's so fun that I am working a few shifts with him. Yes...that's right, he's going to be my boss. I can't wait though, since it won't be work really. I mean, I get to play with kids, video games, socialize and work beside Dan...AND get paid! I say that's a pretty sweet deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home