RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

11.04.2004

Bodyfat Research

Dan did some research to see where we stand according to bodyfat percentage charts. And according to these charts, Dan is between ideal and average, while I am considered underfat and lean.

Umm...that's a NICE vote of confidence, but in all reality, DO I REALLY LOOK LEAN!? I would consider myself between ideal and average as well.

Dan is convinced that our bodyfat percentages aren't accurate, and we're in the midst of trying to figure out what the best way of measuring bodyfat is, without paying a ridiculous amount of money (I.e., I know the best way to measure bodyfat is via water, but it costs at least $40!)

PS: WHY do I always have so much energy at night?! I can't ever go to sleep early!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger kazzy said…

    I am looking into having my measured. At the Y, members get a 3 point caliper body fat test for $5, and non members for $10 I think.

    I am looking into what the U of A offers as well. Will keep you guys updated!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Dan&Roz said…

    Hey Kel! That doesn't sound too bad! I know U of A offers the water method, but that's the one that costs $40. I wonder if this is considered "cheaper"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home