RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

11.03.2004

Bodyfat Countdown!

Ok, so another competition between Dan and I, is on!

On Saturday, we both got our bodyfat measured (first time for both of us), and I predicted mine pretty accurately (I thought it would be around 15%). Turns out, our body fat percentages are quite close: I have about 16%, and Dan has 15%.

I feel pretty good about 16%, although, now I have an actual number to work with to further challenge myself to decrease it. Dan was a little disappointed in his number though, since he thought he would be less.

So what's the competition, you ask? (Ok, maybe you didn't, but I'm here to tell you). First person to lose 6% bodyfat gets to choose a desired activity for both of us to engage in, and "loser" has to pay. Dan, who is so confident he will win, has already considered bungee jumping as a "reward" (something I WILL NEVER have the guts to do), but since he's pretty much had his share of thrills from bungee jumping, he'll probably end up picking something else (that is, if he wins...which he WON'T, b/c I won't let him!)

My strategy to win? BAKE LOTS OF GOODIES that Dan can't refuse and feed them to him!! *Insert evil laughter* Meanwhile, I will be taking up the Kinetix Program again, and hopefully this time, won't get lazy and take too many "free target days" like before (Oops).

Dan and I will be measuring our bodyfat every 4 weeks. This should be exciting, some new motivation! Anyone else got any ideas as rewards we could have?

PS: I'm a little bit disappointed in the lack of comments for the Halloween photos! C'mon people, I know you saw them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home