RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

10.13.2004

Just checking in...

I had an exam yesterday, felt like I overstudied (yes, over , not under)because the prof didn't end up asking us more than 1/2 of the content we had read or that he had said he would put on the exam. Then he goes and throws in 17 case studies, where we have to figure out the diagnosis of the patient. No big deal...but I wish he had emphasized more on diagnosing patients in class! It would have totally helped if we went through some examples! I know the rest of my classmates are bitching about this (here's where I encourage some posting in the "comments" section!)I guess I will see how I did in a couple weeks time.

I also bought part of my halloween costume today...and I'll leave it as a surprise for you to guess what it is (actually...it's not very hard to figure out if I tell you exactly what I bought). So I will start by saying, it is something delicate, magical and feminine. It involves beautifully intense,fantasy colors. Any guesses?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hola mi senorita that always saves me from university failure. Your website looks awsome the pics are very good. Well anyways I'm glad schools going well for you and I wish you nothing bu the best. and remember to keep smilin'
    lorena

     

Post a Comment

<< Home