RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

10.11.2004

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

It was an excellent long weekend! I got to eat two turkey dinners, one at Dan's sister's house, and another one tonight at my place. Mmmm-mmm! I know it's going to be turkey leftovers for the next couple weeks! I don't mind though, mom made the juiciest turkey I've ever had tonight!

It was also an exremely productive weekend in terms of school work and studying, I'm pretty much right on schedule - let's see how long I will last without procrasinating! Not only was I productive in getting some school work done, but...
Saturday night: ...A group of us got together (here at The Publik Tap and Eatery) to discuss New Year's (yes, you read right!) plans for renting a condo for a week in Canmore, to do some snowboarding/skiing, and the rest of the time R 'n R or partying it up.

Kelly was so bored at work one day, she took four colored Sharpies and did a "research project" on possible condos to rent. It was awesome! (Sorry, Kel, I had to show off your awesome work, even though I know you're probably embarassed about it!) Anyway, thanks for doing that, it saved alot of confusion!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, your friends sound like real go-getters. that's the type of thing that me & my friends would talk about but never do. but charts even? you're a lucky gal.
    -lindsey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home