RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

3.18.2003

[Rozzy] The LADS house party was a huge success - I would have to say it was probably their best party yet. Part of the fun was that we didn't even know half the people that came - they were friends of friends (of friends). Add a thriving foozball tournament, plus an awesome live DJ (thanks Henry!), plus a firepit in the backyard and mix 30-40 people into the ingredients equals Saturday night. (Note to Adam and Lon: Sorry boys, I meant to have pictures of you both, but my camera died on me!)

"Greetings!"


Greetings! We were playing "Sociables" and this was the Power rule


But Sean and Dan had their own idea of the same power move...


Hmm, I wonder if Chris remembers this "glorious" moment- surrounded by hot women!


Foozball team Dan and Jenelle did very well - they made it into the Round Robin, but lost that game


Here are the foozball champs (Nano and Travis) -I think they won about $16 each. By the way, I have no idea who these guys are!


Me and Kelly


Henry ripping up the tunes - I think the yellow wall looks awesome as a background!


Charlie's Angels- WOW, Joanne, your eyes are actually opened this time!


Suzy, Christy and Michelle chillin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home