RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

3.09.2003

3d=What a weekend! After waking up at 3am and leaving on a bus for Jasper at 4:30, Roz and I were met by the bitter cold. The temp when we got to Marmot Basin was -38C, after the "weather channel" posted a high/low of about -12/-20. Only the t-bar was open and that freaked Roz and I out, cuz, although we've been taking snowboarding lessons this year, we tried the t-bar only once, since we never thought we'd need it. After two unsucessful tries, Roz gave up. About 1/2 hour later, I convinced her to try again and voila!, she got it. We then proceeded to the recently opened chair lift. It later turned out to be a decent day, including two chairlift "incidents" involving Suzy and one quite spectacular triple-flip wipeout by yours truly (thankfully, I don't think anyone saw it!!!). Anyhow, all ended well. In case you don't know, the LADS (me and my roomates; Lon, Adam, Dan, Sean) are having a new house party. We've recently moved, and to celebrate, we're throwing a party for Saturday night. Since Roz is the master of our website, I'll get her to post up the invite later. Any questions, phone me @ 920.2863 or whitewhine13@yahoo.ca. PS. If it's warm enough, we may even light up the firepit! It's supposed to be +12C on Saturday (yes, the "+" sign IS correct). 3d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home