RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

3.10.2003

3d= Funny thing happened today...right after a long, but dull day at work, I started up my car and proceeded to grab my snow brush to clear the seemingly foot deep layer of snow from my car, a one-eyed homeless person (had a pirate patch on the other eye) walked up to me and asked if he could clear the snow for me. My initial reaction was to say "No, sorry, but I don't have any money on me", but without hesitation, he insisted on doing it so I gave him my brush and he did a damn find job of it. When all was done, he gracefully left without saying a word. As I sat down waiting for my car to warm up, I started to think about his motivation for doing it. The pessimist in me said that he wanted me to remember him so that next time we meet, I might give him some cash. The optimist says that perhaps he was doing a fellow human a kind favor. Alternatively, he may just have been really bored!! I guess I won't really know until we meet again. I will obviously remember him, but will he remember me? Will he ask me for a handout? Or will this memory fade into nothingness like so many others? Whatever happenes, this one small gesture has impacted my life in a semi-meaningful way. I hope we do meet up again! 3d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home