RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

3.12.2003

[Roz] As I was browsing around the Power 92 contest section, I noticed that they have their own "Bachelorette" contest going on. So that got the best of my curiosity and I started browsing through the male contestants just to see if they were decent looking (not looking for myself of course!!), or big geeks who like teeny-bop music too. I think it's a fair share of half and half. Then the funny part was when I realized that I actually went to high school with one of them!!!! His name is Jay and I never knew him personally since he was two years older than me. He was actually in the "popular" crowd too. Seems strange when you actually see someone you semi-know in these kind of contests. It's just so cheesy! There's no other way to describe it! I know all you AOB folks are probably laughing your heads off too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home