RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

6.25.2006



Weee! Kathy and me on the tire swing together (we weren't able to stay on it for that long- it really wasn't comfortable with the 2 of us on there!)

All in all, it was a really fun night. The bon fire really liked to attack me. Not only did the sparks try to get me multiple times (and along came multiple shrieks), but at one point, the metal band around the fire pit expanded and popped right out...missing me by 2 inches!!! EEEKS!

Regardless of the abuse I was getting from the fire pit, I stayed until 1AM, loaded up on carbs (yea but not the good kind!) - and got up this morning at 7pm, to meet the
Running Room group that's training for the ING Marathon as part of my own training for the Canadian Death Race. Sundays are my long run days, and today, we ran 29km (yes, that's right, I am CRAZY), which took us about 3 hours to complete. I ran the same distance and time with the group last Sunday as well, but unlike last time, I sorta struggled today probably because I ate junk food last night, it was hot & sunny today (last time it was cloudy), and I only had 5 hours of sleep. Geez...I AM NUTS. There were some hardcore hills today too. Talk about kickin my own ass. I sure enjoyed eating lots of food today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home