RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

4.10.2006

SUNDAY APRIL 9

We were suppose to have an intensive this week, but our course got cancelled (I assume something extremely important came up for our prof to have to cancell our course). Anyways, my good friends (and classmates) decided to have a get together at Linda's place to relax, eat, and enjoy each other's company. Thanks ladies! We sooooo needed that down time!!!!!

Linda was shopping with her daughter when they came across this shirt, and just HAD to get it for me, and said it's a good shirt to wear around Dan (Incase you can't see it, it says "Me Ruv You Rong Time") - You see, I have a special talent for Chinese accents, so the shirt just reminded Linda of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home