RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

3.18.2006

GREEN & WHITE GALA

Dan and I attended an Irish themed Gala (I know, I'm totally not dressed Irish)for a fundraiser for Prostate Cancer Research. one of the producers at Dan's work bought $2000 worth of tickets (ONE INDIVIDUAL ticket= $250!!!), but of course all the money goes to a good cause! I had a great time, and was excited it's I love black tie events! How often does one get to dress up!?


Ok, so this is actually a bridesmaid dress for my wedding - my mom bought one for herself b/c it looked really good on her, then she decided to give it to me, b/c she thought it looked amazing on me (awww, mom's the best!) The awesome part is that before I started my "fitness meal plan", I couldn't fit into this dress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home