RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

3.07.2006

Fu

So as some of you may know, Dan's nick name for me is Fu. It came about as a mock joke, since Jennifer Lopez once upon a time called herself J.Lo, Dan started calling me R.Fu and eventually it became FU. Sometimes, Dan bugs me by calling me FU-FU - which, really, makes me sound like one of those tiny, annoying, ear-piercing loud barking poodles! So the other day, Dan emails me this:

This is from a Men's Health article...

"In the very heart of Africa, the Masai tribe is remarkable for its great height and athletic constitution (a distinctive feature in relation to other ethnic groups). Their favorite dish is cow's milk with fresh blood. "They drink it in the dry season when the scarcity of grazing pastures results in reduced milk production," explains professor Vieitez, who combines university teaching with field work on the African continent, but really, their diet is much more varied, "they eat milk derivatives such as cheese and yoghurt, "fu-fu" (a pasta made from corn), great quantities of bananas, curdled blood and urea," she says. In addition to these surprising delicacies, it is also striking that their meat consumption is very low and generally associated with ritual ceremonies".

Dan's closing comment: "SEE!!! I'm NOT calling you a dog, but instead a very healthy African dish!"

And then he sends me an email a couple days later: "Guess what? I LOVE YOU! You're as yummy as fu fu!"

Awww. :o)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HaHa FU FU, good one D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home