RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

2.27.2006

A night in African culture!

Ok, so I'm taking a quick break from working on my -this-is-taking-forever-to-write- thesis. I wanted to update and say that my Thursday night was great! I knew that Stomp was going to be an amazing show, but WOW! I had no idea how creative and phenomenal it really is!!! If you get a chance, please DO go see it live!! Wow! Creative geniuses at work here! Not to mention, whatta performance! The performers were incredible!!! Needless to say, I enjoyed myself quite a bit, and was tempted to make "music" after the show, with the paper towel dispenser handle in the ladie's bathroom. Hehe. After such an emotional day, it was a great way to end it. And Friday, I was back at 'er, ready and emotionally present with my clients at the jail. The emotional release was just what I needed to re-energize myself!

Anyways, Saturday night, my good friends and classmates, celebrated Sholly's birthday. We went to a Portuguse Cultural Hall to celebrate African night (don't ask about the incongruency between the place and the theme). I was totally looking forward to my second cheat meal, and curious about what African food is. It turns out, it's very much like Ethiopian food, which I absolutely love, love, love! YUMMY! Here's pix from the night:


Me, Meena, birthday girl Sholly, and Christine (who's wearing a pink African garb- I LOVE IT! PINK!)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so glad that you had fun at the party. Next time we go out it will be for you and to enjoy what life brings. Love you. Sholly
    PS. I still look fat but BEAUTIFUL!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home