RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

2.20.2006

Philosopher Kings Concert!

On Saturday night, I FINALLY got to get out of the house (it's been a few weeks!!) to attend the Philosopher Kings concert- one of my fave bands. I saw them a few years back when I was in high school at the Winspear, and since then, I still think it was one of my fave concerts. This time, it was at the Starlite Room, which is a more intimate, smaller venue. I liked it way better (mostly b/c we got to see Gerald up close) hehe. It was a pretty amazing time. I found it interesting that 2 band members of the PK opened up for them. Check it out:


The first opening act was the keyboardist of Philosopher Kings, Jay Levine. He was pretty good- I loved, loved, loved watching him play on his keyboard- what intensity and passion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home