RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

5.17.2005

May 14

Roz, Robyn, Michelle, & Terri: I'm the "fourth" sister!

I was Michelle's date (since Byron is gone for military training) for her youngest sister, Robyn's graduation ceremony at the Shaw Conference Centre. There were just over 300 students at Holy Trinity High School graduating! Yikes! I remember when I graduated high school, we only had about 100 people! Also, our grad definitely was not as nicely decorated as Robyn's was! The best part was the awesome food! YUM!

Michelle and I actually got mistaken as gr. 12ers! DO I LOOK THAT YOUNG!? Actually, all those gr. 12 girls all dressed up do look older....

Congrats Robyn on your high school Graduation!

Click HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home