RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

3.30.2005

Dan's Funny Fart Story

Early in the morning I was exceptionally hungry, so I decided to have a large bowl of cereal for breakfast. Of course, lots of cereal means lots of milk, and anyone who knows me knows that I am semi-lactose intollerant to milk (in small quantities I'm fine, but in large amounts it spells disaster). Anyhow, a few hours later while in my office at work, I had a "gastrointestinal disturbance", but since nobody was around, I didn't think too much of it.

About a minute later, a middle-aged lady by the name of Barb, came past my office to talk to my team leader, Cora, but since Cora was on the phone, Barb had to wait outside her office. Barb soon comes into my office, starts sniffing around, and says "Ok, so I've finally tracked down where that smell is coming from".
I'm thinking to myself "Shit, oh Shit!!! She caught me!".
Barb says "What is that smell? It's kinda spicy...I REALLY LIKE IT!! Are you wearing cologne?"
"Uhhhh...yes, it's cologne!"
"What kind is it cuz I would like to get it for my husband?"
At this point I'm trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to say, but I respond "Ummm...I really don't know what kind it is because it's one of those sample bottles!!"
Barb replies "Ok, but when you find out, let me know!"
"Sure thing!"

3 Comments:

  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Roz...wow, that is so nasty. I can't believe you were able to contain yourself. I don't think I could have been so strong!

    Dana

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Call me blind. I just noticed the title and realized it is Dan's story. Oh well.

    Dana

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Roz, that is really funny. I am really surprised that the lady would think that a FART smelt good. Weird, but you shout tell her that it was a french cologne called Farte'. He He He

     

Post a Comment

<< Home