RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

8.29.2004

Since I am planning to stay in Red Deer with Kam for this week, because grad school is beginning tomorrow (in Lacombe, 20-30 minutes away from Red Deer vs. just over 1 hour away from Edmonton), Kam decided to show me around town. I didn't realize that Red Deer was the size of the community I live in in Edmonton (so relatively small for a city)!! I'll probably still manage to get lost anyhow.

Kam also showed us his (very wealthy) parent's house, which made me feel like I was walking in Paris Hilton's home. Some of the really cool things I found fascinating can be seen here:

On top of that, they were renovating the basement to add in a tanning bed, pool table, built in tv on the wall to watch while playing pool and a huge bookshelf, with a murphy bed covering it. WOW!!!!! If I were Kam, I wouldn't have moved out of my parent's place!

In other news, later that afternoon, my parents were driving on their way back from holidays (they went to Spokane, Washington, of all places- don't ask me why!) and they had decided to pass through Red Deer and stop in for lunch with Dan, me, Kam and Nikhol. We ended up driving to four different restaurants before finding one that was actually opened. I guess they there's not much action happening on Sundays in Red Deer. We ate at Moxie's, then Dan went back to Edmonton with my family in a VERY, very compacted Matrix, as you probably saw in the last photo.

So now here I am, the night before THE FIRST DAY OF GRAD SCHOOL. Actually it's a week intensive course on how to write graduate psychology papers, so I'm quite excited to start! Wish me luck!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home