RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

8.17.2004


AUGUST 8: Celebrating my 23rd year of life. Potluck BBQ at my place.

Although I didn't get to go to Sylvan Lake during the day and have my potluck BBQ at Hawrelak Park as planned due to crappy weather, my birthday turned out to be an excellent one. I held the potluck at my place instead, and about 30 people in total showed up. Thanks to all who made it out! It wouldn't have been the same without any of you being there.

Since I wanted more of a family gathering atmosphere, then say, a wild keg party, I dug out some old games (horseshoe, back yard mini-golf) that I use to play as a little girl, and Dan helped me set them up in the backyard for the kids. It was awesome, it was like I was 10 years old again!

The food was amazing, I love potlucks so much! It's been awhile since I've had a bday celebration at my place, and it was probably one of the nicest ones I've had yet.

Thanks again to all of those who were there to make my day. For those of you who missed the event, there's always next year...and the year after...and the year after that! ;o)

Please see more photos here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home