RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

12.07.2003

It's 11:30pm right now...I'm taking a study break, damnit! My eyes feel so dry and I feel soooo sleepy.

Things I cannot wait to do when I am done finals:

*Read a novel or two - Banana Boys, which Q lent to me, and Black Like Me, which is a true story about a white man who turns himself into a Black man and lives as one for the rest of his life in the 1940's; a time when Whites were extremely racist against Blacks.

*Go through photos that I want to frame and put them up in my room

*Christmas shopping and making of presents!

Three more days and I'm a free woman...for about a month!!!! What are you doing over the holidays?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home