RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

11.01.2003

Happy Halloween!!!

1) Drank at MJ's place
2) Limo came earlier than expected (it was part of MJ's birthday party package hosted by Tonic), so we had to slam back our drinks
3)Limo ride - pimpin' pretty blue lights surrounding the interior (from what I can remember). Slammed back another drink.
4)Arrived at Tonic - skipped the line and cover charge (star treatment!)

It started out as a great night for me...until...five drinks later (I slammed them back in less than an hour)...I wasn't feeling so great. I ended up vomiting three times in the club (never made it to the bathroom..Ooops!) and once on the way home (thanks Dan for taking care of me!). And there were WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE at Tonic (club). Being too drunk in such a crowded place made me feel clastraphobic. Oh, and by the way, FYI, this is only the second time that I've vomited as a result of drinking.

To view happier times...please click on photo below:


Woody & Jesse from Toy Story 2
"Yee-haw"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home