RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

8.14.2003

I'm doing it...I'm getting my nose pierced!! (This is Roz writing by the way, just incase anyone's wondering...but Dan never posts on here anyways). I made an appointment for this coming Tuesday at Bear's Skin Art & Tattoo place. I'm going to get a little diamond stud (I want it to be very classy and subtle). Since Dan already calls me "Fu" (as in shortening my last name - Fung) -he's already decided to nick name me "Fudolph" (as in Rudolph) because my nose will probably be red for a couple days. Hmm...not looking forward to that part. :/ I'll be getting it on the left side, since 99% of the people I've asked told me they see it on the left.

I'm excited, yet nervous at the same time. The girl that's piercing my nose told me to make sure I eat before I go in, so I don't faint. Yikes! My parents are freaking out about it because they think I'm mutilating my face. It's definetly the riskiest thing I've done in terms of self-image, but I don't think it's over the top! I don't think I've ever heard of anyone's parents being okay with their child getting any kind of piercing aside from the normal earholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home