RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

5.14.2003

[Roz] Ok, here's what's new:

*I didn't get into the Philosophy class because I would be over my credit limit if I do, since I am doing my internship. Anyways, it's 3 hours every Tues and Thursday, so it probably would have been a bit much, seeing that I work full time.

*Visited Dan's sister, Caroline and her super cute baby, Amanda on Sunday...


...and saw her walk on her own for the first time!!!


*Joined a new soccer team, Lions, and had our first game yesterday. I haven't played outdoor soccer since high school (that was four years ago!) so still trying to get back into it. I forgot how wide the field was! Despite the rustiness, I think I played ok, got an assist with a (don't mean to brag here, but PERFECT) corner kick and Rhiannon booted it in. We ended up tying the game 2-2. Not bad considering, most of us met for the first time last night and the other team has been playing together indoor all season.

*Been working out hardcore, (as Dan puts it) - going to the gym about 5-6 times a week. Trying to get bikini ready for the houseboat trip, which is coming up at the end of June! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home