RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

4.23.2003

[R-girl] This long weekend, D and I went up to visit his parents on Vancouver Island - Qualicum Beach to be exact. We flew to Vancouver Friday morning (at 6AM- ugh!), bussed it downtown and did some shopping and toured Stanley Park. Then late afternoon, we took the ferry out to Nanaimo where Dan's parents, Bill and Rose Marie, picked us up. Q Beach is located 1/2 hour away from Nanaimo.

I have to say, we were very disappointed in the weather. Rose Marie always rubs it in our noses that the weather there is so nice and warm, and when we got there, it was nothing but rainy and cold (well, cold considering I only bought one pair of pants and the rest were shorts). I ended up wearing my jeans all weekend! Boo! I also only brought along one long sleeve shirt and a light jacket. Good thing I bought another long sleeved shirt in Vancouver (which I ended up wearing most of the time I was up there).

Despite the disappointing weather, D and I made the most out of it. Over the 4 days, we shopped, toured, watched hockey playoffs at the lounge in the hotel opposite Bill and Rose Marie's place, played a game of Scrabble with D's parents, mini-golfed, swam at an indoor pool of course, and went running around the neighbourhood (which was the only time I wore shorts).

Thanks for the wonderful hospitality, Bill and Rose Marie. You have a beautiful place! Looking forward to hopefully coming out this summer! :)

Please click on the pictures below to see more photos:

At the airport and on the plane


Stanley Park, Vancouver


Vancouver- waiting for the bus


Qualicum Beach


Funny wear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home