RADS Digitized

This site is brought to you by Roz & Dan, dedicated to pass your time and entertain you...Enjoy!




Taken at Leif and Andrea's housewarming, January 2005

EMAIL & MSN: rozzy21@hotmail.com

9.21.2006

WHOOHOO!!!

I passed another milestone - and am now granted the title of PROVISIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST!!!! What the heck does this mean? Basically, I am eligible to become a Registered (use to be called "Chartered") Psychologist. The process is 1600 more hours of counselling, 50% of those hours must be supervised by a Chartered Psychologist, and then I write a $500 examination, including oral examination (I have yet to determine if those are two separate costs). This process will hopefully take me no more than 1.5 years to complete, depending on the rate of clients I get (since that will determine my counselling hours).

I am now just figuring out ways to market myself for clients to come see me at my private practice (boy, it's not easy!). As well, I am still hunting for on-the-side employment (contract or agency) as a therapist. I've had a couple interviews, and one of them I'm hoping to hear back from. The other job I was interviewed for, I was overqualified. It turned out to be more like group-home work, which is not what I desire to do. At this point, all I want is to be able to expand my experiences and knowledge as a therapist - money is not the issue. So the hunt continues....



Tonight Dan and I are getting our shots for Thailand, then we're going to Savoy's martini bar for an event called Original Fare . Basically, it's an fancy evening of tastings from 10 top Edmonton restaurants. Wow, I just checked out the list of restaurants that are going to be there- and I am PUMPED!!!!! There's a few places I've always wanted to try, like The Blue Pear, Blue Plate Diner, The Creperie...and there's some that I just absolutely love, like Hardware Grill (Dan and I went here on our first year anniversary), and Wild Tangerine (yummmy!). I know these places have extravagant food, not only in taste, but also in presentation. I can't wait to see what tonight brings!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I love me some tasty food!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home